Thursday, November 3, 2011

Stress Test!!

Hello! So this week I had an online test to do for one of my classes. The beauty of online tests are that there is a certain time frame in which you must start your test, but once you start you are allowed 3 hours. My professor told us in class that the test would be available on Tuesday from 4:00pm - 7:00 pm. So, using the procrastination skills I have adopted from Aus and Fred, I started at 6:40. I then got an email from my prof asking why I hadn't started yet, and I explained pretty much what I just explained to you. And this was his reply:

Hello again. Not really, it says clearly that you only have 15 minutes grace. I explained clearly in class, and it is written in the instructions of the test that its is to be taken between 4 and 7 pm. You cannot start at any time and still have 3 hours. Submit the test at once or I will submit it for you.

FREKING TERRIFYING, considering I was only 5 questions in... So I wrapped up the other 45 questions as fast as I could, not getting the opportunity to use the "open book" privilege that we were given. Turns out I got a 68%. I'm not happy at all. Those marks won't get me into med OR optometry school. Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment