Friday, October 22, 2010

FIVE MILLION YEARS LATER!

hi everyone!
Sorry it has been too long since my last post. After Thanksgiving I had a jam-packed week studying for midterms. My chem midterm was EXACTLY the same as the previous semester's midterm, and luckily I studied the one from last semester so I know I kiiiiiled it :) Physics was easy because we were allowed to bring one page with whatever we wanted on it (and maybe cuz its my second time doing the course). Anatomy was tricky because it was my second last one and my mind was exhausted from only 5 hrs of sleep per night. And my anthropology one was baby food!!

This week is my fall reading week to I am going to visit Dad.

Now that this wave of craziness has passed I will be able to keep up with the blog better.
Hope all is well in your part of the world!! HUGS

No comments:

Post a Comment