Tuesday, April 19, 2011

2/4 Exams DONE!

Yesterday's Anatomy exam went pretty well. it was 100 multiple choice questions which is a blessing and a curse. Its good because if you get asked " what muscle does this...?" and you can't think of the name off the top of your head, it is right there for you to recognize. The curse is if you get asked:

The muscles of they eyeball:
a) are extringic
b) are smooth muscle
c) are instringic
d) a and b
e) b and c

AHHH! I knew that b was right for sure, but are the muscles extringic, or instringic!?!?!? These questions messed me up a lot! Luckily the whole test wasn't these multiple-multiple choice. I'm pretty sure I got at least a 70 on it, but you know what happens when I expect a good mark. Grrr.

Next tuesday (after easter :/) is Organic Chem, which is my hardest exam. I am super scared for this one. Then the following day, Wednesday, is my final exam being Statistics! Then FREEDOM!

Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment