Sunday, January 16, 2011

Back in the Swing of things.

So we are 90% done geting settled into this place. Here is our living room with the shelves we got at ikea:And here is our messily-organized bedroom. We got the closet organizer on sale at Canadian Tire today for just a bit over $100! woohoo! We still need to find a bed frame though :S

And here is Fred after he let me paint his nails pink hehehonhonhon.

And a few days ago I leaned why not to slice frozen bread with a sharp, shaaaarp bread knife:

It is healing well, but I can't feel between my fingernail and the cut. Doubt that will ever come back :( In case you were worried, I managed to make my garlic bread once I got a band-aid on the sucker lol.

Austin is back from the island this weekend. I think he will be here for a while now that he is finished helping with Fred's truck. School is off to a good yet hectic start this semester. I need to work out a study schedule before I fall behind. Hope everyone has a good week! Ttyl. HUGS!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi honey, dad here. Glad to see you are pretty much moved into your new digs. Fred looks good in pink, was he under the influence of any substances to allow you to do that or was your cooking that good he felt he had to let you do it? The apartment looks good and I'm looking forward to seeing it for myself soon. Keep your head in the books and good luck to Austin in his quest.

    ReplyDelete