Monday, August 16, 2010

Day 95

Oh man I had a crazy weekend. thursday I worked from 4 pm to 8 am the next morning, then Saturday and Sunday I both worked from 8 am to midnight. I was sooo exhausted. Flippin' double shifts are no fun at all.
So I got my schedule all worked out for this semester and its gunna be pretty intense: organic chemistry, physics, intro to statistics, calculus II, and vertebrate form and function. My physics credits didn't transfer over from Guelph so I have to re do physics, but I'm okay with that because my marks weren't very good anyways. Also, my calc is an online type course which is good because I was looking over the course description and I've already done all of the units covered at Guelph. But this one is the second Calc you have to take at Laurentian, where at Guelph there was only one course you had to take... if that makes sence.
Lynn said that when she moved all of her stuff in last week they bought a bunch of new stuff (that I already had) like pots and pans, dishes, bathroom stuff. So that just means I have less stuff to move in. All I think they need from me is my futon, Fred's dump discovery couch, bunk beds, and the infamous giant mirror. However, we are on the third floor and there is no elevator. Ugh.
Hope everyone had a better weekend than me! HUGS

No comments:

Post a Comment