Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day 81

Today is boring. I babysat, ad now I'm sitting in the same place I sit every day at 4:22 pm: the couch. I've decided to cut out dairy from my diet because I've concluded that I am lactose-intolerant. I eventually wanna try being vegan (with the occasional steak) when I live in Sudbury. I mean why not? I'm young and you gotta try everything. Life's too short to eat meat, milk and eggs (HA!). In Sudbury I also want to do yoga classes, kick-boxing classes, and stretch classes at Katherine's dance studio. Last year in Guelph was the worst so I am doing everything different this time around: no lonely apartment, no boyfriend (sad face), no laziness, and probably no privacy since I'm sharing a 2 bedroom apartment with 2 girls and a being that is 2% man and 98% whipped (and possibly a baby beagle if Lynn has anything to do with it). Things are going to be interesting!

As far as I know August 1st is the day we are going to start moving stuff in from my storage space. It's a good thing its August first because that will make me save my liver on Haweater. There's nothing worse than heavy lifting and long car rides when you are hungover/half-in-the-bag still (not that I know from experience, seriously)

Ohhhh I can't wait to get out of this armpit of the north! Ten more days! Yippeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment