Friday, July 2, 2010

Day 77

Hi

Yesterday was the Canada day parade and fireworks. Both were really impressive for a rez! i got the parade on video but our fast internet is down again so it can't upload. This weekend I'm working morning shifts both days. tonight we were invited to dinner at Jesse's. I think she wants to elaborate more on the adult dance classes she wants me to do. I'm nervous about them but its good to take on challenges.

I was in the northern store buying icing sugar for the cup cakes I'm making to bring for dessert, and at the checkout the usually ask for people's band numbers. The girl at the checkout was new and she asked me for mine. I simply said, "Um.. I'm white" and she giggled a bit. I'm gunna take that as a compliment on my tanning skills lol.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment