Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 45

Morning!

So last night my cold got worse. I have more of a croop (sp?) cough and my sinuses are as congested as the DVP right about now. Today is the dance registration!!! I am super nervous because I don't know how many people are going to come out. Hopefully it's a success and not a big flop. I'm thinking I'm going to have to do some fundraising because Amy hasn't mentioned anything about money... I'm still going to ask her tonight though.

So I will be doing registration until 5:30, then I am going to bake a batch of chocolate chip cookies for Steve, our cop friend, because he is moving back to Sturgeon falls on Thursday. If I was in the real world I would buy him a 6 pack of doughnuts.. get it? cops..... doughnuts... HA! anyways, we are all getting together tonight for a goodbye party so I'm bringing my cookies to that and saving him a little bag for the trip.

Since I have a busy day ahead of me I probably won't make another post until tomorrow. I will let you know how the registration goes! Miss you all!!! HUGS

No comments:

Post a Comment