Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day 58

hi

Today was like Christmas! I got 3 parcels in the mail! One was Austin's camping set:

The other was my new P90X workout program:

And the other package with my CUTTLEBUG embosser

Babysitting went well today. the kids were all good. Tammy is the name of the 5 year old I am now watching because her mom, Wendy's sister, couldn't find a daycare for her in Timmins. Today she tried working out with me and after 5 minutes of abs she looked at her tummy, and looked up at me sadly and said, "It's not working" I guess she is like everyone else on earth, wanting instant results lol. She has a bit of a tummy but it was so cute yet so sad seeing her so upset that all her 5 minutes of hard work didn't pay off.

Here are some funny pics of what Aus and I do in our spare time:

crafting


lazy sirenglued to my computer
... this is what Albany will do to you.

also, here is the parade video for Aboriginal Day. And thats Austin driving the ambulance.


HUGS

oh and ps. I GOT ACCEPTED TO LAURENTIAN!! F*** YEA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment