Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day 54


Austin had a relatively quiet birthday. We just stayed home and ate steaks and black forest cake all to ourselves. He had to work by himself that evening so we ate at the base. Here are some pics.



Not very photogenic with the cake...


Here is a video of one of the girls from my Tweens dance class and I doing our dance we made up. It was a lot of fun!

Today I went in for my weigh-in and it has been postponed until Tuesday so I gave in to my urge to binge!! I had one and a half sandwiched, a bowl of rice crispies, 2 nutrigrain bars, stir fry, spaghetti, an orange, half a freezie and 2 handfulls of Ritz crackers. Needless to say I feel insanely bloated. Its a good thing yoga pants are forgiving.

I'm glad tomorrow is Friday! Hopefully I get a couple of shifts at the hospital this weekend. I haven't been called in since the weekend, which is unusual...

No comments:

Post a Comment