Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day 50

Hiya

Typical Sunday: I stayed home today but I worked a lot on the choreography for tomorrow. I have the hip hoppers piece done and I have yet to do the tween's. I bought freezies at the Northern Store today for the kids tomorrow.

I also got some stuff for Austin's birthday. I got him a $14 steak for dinner. I didn't get one for me bacuse I don't appreciate steak enough to spend that much. I went to get cherry pie filling for the black forest cake and they didn't have any! Luckily i know Wendy has some so I'm gunna buy it off her tomorrow. I also got 1L of whipping cream for $10, a 3 pack of apple juice boxes for $3, a travel size bug OFF deep woods for $10, a tiny container of raspberries for $5, and a jug of Mr Clean for $10. CRAZYNESSS. Aus wanted orance creamsicle ice cream too but of course, they didn't have any. I was also going to buy 9" cake pans but the were $8 each so I'm going to just borrow some from Wendy.

I got called in to work last night so I couldn't have the girls over for a movie. Austin said they showed up 45 minutes early! The showed up again today at 3 and I told them they have to wait until 7! I just don't have the heart to tell them they can't spontaneously hang around the base and knock on my door. I'm kind of nervous that after they come over for pop and chips and a movie that they might theink they are welcome here all the time! :S help Dr. Phil!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!! We miss you! HUGS

No comments:

Post a Comment