Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 73

Hi.

I'm just about to go home and get ready for dance now. I have a cite jazz lesson planned for the little ones, then for the 10 year olds we are dancing to Somebody to Love remix by Justin Bieber (their fave artist) and Usher. Thennn for hip hop I'm teaching a dance I've had choreographed for 3 weeks now... the first lesson nobody showed up, then last week's was cancelled. I wish I had more time to work on the Justin Bieber song because my procrastinating self left it to last night then of course I got called in to work. So here I am multitasking while I babysit. I'm tired because Aus got a call at 1:30 last night and when I woke up I had a huuuge craving for salty popcorn. A whole bag and a week's worth of sodium later I went into bed and got up at 7am. Oh, Wendy's home. Gotta go now! Love Ya

No comments:

Post a Comment