Monday, May 3, 2010

Boreddddd

So my interview went well. It was only 30 mins and they sounded imperssed with my intelligent answers. they asked me questions like what does confidentiality mean to me, what I thought of the area, how flexible am I for work hours, and the infamous strengths and weaknesses question. She said that she would check out my references, Tammy, Leanne and Stacy from Tim Hortons, and get back to me in the next couple of days. I'm not sure if she actually read through my resume because she asked me for references and I had to show her that they were on the bottom of my resume...

If I get offered the job I do a week of orientation, and there is another girl that they are looking at so I would be doing the orientation with her.

So now I'm back at the apartment and I'm bored. At least I have the internet. Here are some photos I took just cuz.

this is a card for Gran I made yesterday

here is another one
Our camera has a drawing setting so this is Austin kissing the guns.
Et moi



No comments:

Post a Comment