Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day 13

Hi everyone! Today was very boring. I woke up and cleaned the apartment, then Aus went to work and I cleaned my yoga mat, which was surprisingly dirty. Then I fell asleep, cuz there was nothing else to do. I woke up around 8pm, then visited Austin at work until he was done at midnight. I went to the hospital actually around noon to see why Joan hasn't called me about the job, and she was out of town! Hmph! So I'm going back in on Monday. The most exciting thing of the day was I got to order some new clothes from roots today :D

I wanted to get a watch to time myself for running, but I couldn't decide on what watch to get, so I went without. These are the 3 watches I couldn't decide on.

Comment and let me know which one you like best.
Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. Dad says the top one you can wear with just about anything, the bottom one is a style that will last many years and the middle one is a fashion statement. I would go with the bottom one if you are just going to use it for running, however if you want to also use it for casual then take the top one.
    I have a watch the monitors your heart reate, would you like your dear old dad to check on one for you?? It is a timer and heart monitor and I find very good for bike riding and exercise to keep my heart rate in the "Target Zone". You can either use a chest strap for constant monitoring or touch the outer ring for on demand heart rate.

    Turning cold down here and up there as well I see. Very high winds in Brantford last night and suppose to be today.
    Let me know.
    Love dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, It's alright Dad. I think I'm going to wait until I return to the real world so I can pick one out. That would be really nifty but I'm not that extreme yet. It's so cold here today! It's -2 and it's supposed to get to a high of 3. Tomorrow is my 2 km run and I'm nervous! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete