Monday, May 3, 2010

Day 9

I just wanna start this off with HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY TO LYNN BUTLER. I'm sorry I'm not there to hold her hair tonight.

Sorry I missed yesterday. The internet here was down. I wasn't a happy camper because the internet is my complete source of entertainment, and here you need a lot of entertainment. but I didn't do anything yesterday really, just a lazy Sunday. We walked to the hospital and back, which was 30 mins, then I walked another 2 km in the afternoon, and I did some yoga.

Austin is working the evening shift from 4 to midnight this week, so we slept in today and went out for breakfast. I wanted to get pancakes, but they were out... so I got french toast instead. Yea DAD I KNOW THAT'S BAD FOR ME. hahaha. It was yummy tho so mnahhh. But we are definitely having chicken salad for dinner. Definitely.

So I am about to leave for my interview at the hospital and I am suuuuper nervous! I will post later to say how it went.

Last night I did something that was really hard for me to do. I called Lynn and told her that Aus and I weren't getting a house anymore so they would have to find a place on their own. Lynn said she was ok with it but I could tell in her voice that I had let her down a lot. I hate how much of a hypocrite I am. I was so worried about her and Jeff ditching out on our plans, then it turns out that I'm the one that did it. But they were so worried about applying for his work visa in time because they needed to know where they were living before they could apply. I knew that we would not be finding a house soon, so I figured that this might lower their anxiety by putting them in control of their own accommodations. I also gave Lynn the contact info for the apartments right beside her college, and we can transfer our phone and internet to them so they don't have to worry about that. we also have lots of stuff they can borrow from our jam-packed storage area. So I hope they are a little less stressed now.

Well that's all I have to say for now, I will make another post this afternoon to let you know how my interview went. And happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment