Monday, May 17, 2010

Day 23 and the RIGHT way to post a comment

Hi homies!

I think it is safe to say I sleep too much. Last night we went to bed around 1 am and I snoozed until 10 am. Thennnn I lied in bed pondering the meaning of life until 11. Then I rolled out of bed, made myself look half decent (which didn't take too much work (; ) and started cleaning the place. A sink of dishes, a clean bathroom, a clean floor, and a load of laundry later I started watching Planet of the Apes. Around the part where the humans escape the ape village and return to the forest I fell asleep and woke up and hour later to Austin coming home from work at 4 pm. Somehow 4 hours slipped away then I called my mom to see why she couldn't post a comment. Then we went to one of the nurses's houses for dinner because she is leaving for the real world on Wednesday (lucky!!!). So we just got back and I figured out why it was impossible to post a comment!! Here's REALLY how:

- click on the title of the post, which is in pink
- scroll down the to comment box and type your heart out
- go to the drop down box saying [Select Profile] and select [Name/URL]
- fill in your name and click [continue]
- type in the word verification and click [Post Comment]

I am so sorry to anyone who was nearly as frustrated as my poor mother. Don't worry, you aren't technologically challenged, it was a setting that I had to initialize and I'm sorry if it was a P.I.T.A. for you. Hopefully we will get more comments :D.

Bye! miss you all xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. We love you guys, Thanks so much for the Beautiful Card!!! Missin you guys like crazy!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay you got it! Miss you too!!!

    ReplyDelete