Monday, May 10, 2010

Day 16

I am extremely proud to announce that Austin has done the dishes 2 days in a row now! It's incredible! We just got up today around noon. He doesn't have to work until 4 so we were lazy. I was thinking about going to the hospital to check up on Joan, but I am waiting to get my replacement first aid certificate faxed over to me, so I may as well not to see her until I have both my first aid and CPR certificates to show her.

Today is my rest day on my running schedule. Yesterday I ran 2 km (yay me!!!) then I walked 1 km. The run was really hard, and I did have to stop a couple of times but it will get easier. Tomorrow I am supposed to run walk 2, run 2, then walk another 2 km. That should take me about an hour and 15 minutes. Blah.

That's all for now, have a good Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment