Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 12

Last night we played badminton with everyone at the school. It was a lot of fun but my shoulder and bum hurt today.

I ran for another kilometer today :D tomorrow is my rest day. yay.

Tonight we are having a dinner party for one of the nurses because she is leaving tomorrow. Too bad because she seemed really nice last night when she was my partner for badminton.

I have had an awfully intense craving for chocolate all week. I miss those chocolate covered jujubes sooo badly! And I want to stuff my face with those chocolate cherry things dad and I love so much. Damn you, sugar addiction!

I am getting rather sick of wearing the same clothes over, and over, and over. I think the people here are starting to think I'm poor and gross lol. Because they see me wearing the same outfits all the time. Thank God mom is going to the thrift store for me tomorrow.

Dad told me on the phone tonight that I could have flown to Florida for the same price it cost me to end up here. I definitely think I took the wrong flight... and next time I'm going to Florida.

When I went for my run today it was 1 degree C out. I must have looked silly running in my winter coat. I really want to get a new pair of running shoes but Austin doesn't trust me with his credit card. He claims that he wants to keep it on him at all times in case he ever needs it. Yea, like he is ever going to need it here. I'm not that dumb.

That's all I have to say for now. Miss you all! HUGS

No comments:

Post a Comment