Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 10

Today we walked out to a place that's apparently a good fishing spot. It took about 30 mins to walk to it then we stayed there while Austin saved minnows that were left on the bank from the tide going down. He made some more raisin bread today and of course, it's delicious.

After he goes to work at 4:00 pm I'm going to do my dreaded run. I walk for 2 km, then run 1 km, then walk another 2 km. I'm almost certain that I can't run a full km but I'm going to try my hardest. Austin's co-worker, Wendy, said the prizes are usually exercise equipment like treadmills and weight sets for this weight loss competition and I want to win so bad! I have been doing alright with my eating. I still get mad sugar cravings though. But I know the less sugar you eat the less you crave it. Wish me luck!

Yesterday I made another 4 cards. I need a show box or something to keep them in because I seem to be producing more than I'm mailing. Austin thinks I'm nuts because yesterday I got a 10 pack of stamps and today I only have 3 left...

Hope everyone is enjoying their day! Miss you all and tty tmo.



this is Scruffus. She's so cute!!
Here are some puppies we found on out walk today.

No comments:

Post a Comment