Friday, May 14, 2010

Day 20

Greetings!
My night shift went well. It was slow as anticipated, but nothing bad happened, so that's good. We watched one movie, House, CSI Miami, and Bones. I did do work though. I slept a lot today and I also went for another run. It's starting to become less of a chore and more of a habit and I'm proud of that! I got my measurements done when we got weighed and I want to be a size 4 so I need to lose 2 inches off my waist and 6 off my hips, which shouldn't be a problem as I have plenty of inches to shed lol. Hopefully everyone has received their Mother's Day cards by now. I can't wait to get my care package from mom because I am running out of cardstock! I also can't wait to get my Roots order in the mail. Woohoo clothes! I'm gunna have to order more uniforms for work once I get paid because I only have the 3 mom got for me before I left.
I'm getting kind of annoyed with the intoxicated wanderers that shout and laugh late at night. I guess that's the only thing drunk people have to do around here... walk around town. At least make a bon fire and stay in one place... well no, because if they made a bon fire someone would do something stupid and either fall in the fire or catch the house on fire. Either way its more calls to keep Austin busy.
This weekend is supposed to be beautiful here! Eighteen degrees tomorrow and 19 on Sunday woohoo!
I am working this weekend from 4 to midnight, so I will post in the afternoon before I head out to work. Hope everyone has a very enjoyable weekend! Miss you! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment